Donors and Sponsors
Without our donors and sponsors, we could not achieve what we do. Contributions come in different forms, based on the sponsor.
Westvaal Numbi Ford sponsors TPO8000 with a Ford Ranger bakkie! Without this vehicle we cannot do the daily maintenance and operation work we need to do around town.
Additional sponsors for the vehicle include:
- Protect-a-car: rubberising and smash & grab protection, valet services
- Polyguard: seat covers
Keeping this bakkie on the road and working for our town is a team effort. The bakkie is insured by TWK Agri and fuelled by Lowveld Logistics with further fuel contributions from Sasol Kingsview and Palm Motors. Fuel contributions also assist with running our mowers and brush cutters.
Our heartfelt thanks go to the following contributors and supporters:
- Diana’s Bulbinella: sponsoring our ride-on mower and ongoing financial contributions.
Local businesses making monthly financial contributions to our ongoing expenses:
- Life-Form Taxidermy
- Ambassador Foods
- Yoons Eatery & Yoons KMI
Fuel donated by:
- Sasol Kingsview
- Lowveld Logistics
- Palm Motors
Technical services and supplies:
- JES Lawnmower and Technical Services: Johan Erasmus for maintaining and reconditioning our operating equipment#
- Talisman Hire: donated a brushcuttter and equipment loan as needed
- Maxi-gro: donated a brushcutter and ongoing supply of cutting line
- The Web Fairy: website management and maintenance
Our grateful thanks for ongoing donations from small businesses, individuals and families in White River. These are in the form of consumables, cash, refreshments for our team, etc. We are enormously grateful for the support of our community.
Donations help us achieve our goals of supporting the White River community – please consider contributing to our cause. You can select an appropriate amount to suit your pocket!